2021-05-27 COBA May Meeting – CANCELLED!

NOTICE- MEETING CANCELLED Due to the bad weather coming this evening we have decided to cancel the COBA meetings tonight. We schedule the room 18 months in advance so the meeting will not be rescheduled and we will meet next in June. Please pass the word to others. I know some that are at their first year mark in beekeeping were looking forward to attending and seeing the presentation tonight on adding honey supers. We are working on some information to share via Facebook live this evening and answer questions you might have in regards to supering your hives. We will plan to do this at 7:00 this evening so have your questions ready. Facebook live can be sketchy to get going at times so if it doesn’t work this evening we may try something else like posting your questions on COBA Facebook or whatever plan B we come up with. Right now is the time to be adding supers and we want to make sure that anyone who has questions get them answered and not miss this valuable opportunity.