REMINDER: COBA Meeting – Thursday March 24th, 7:00-9:00 PM
Will Rogers Gardens Exhibition Center, 3400 NW 36th St, Oklahoma City OK, 73112
Please bring a snack to share, and maybe a bee-related item for the door prizes.
Guests are welcome.
Topics: Tommy Thornton will be talking about how to make splits. (Divide a colony/hive into multiple colonies/hives.) Tommy was 2008 Oklahoma Beekeeper of the Year, a past officer of OSBA and COBA, a past COBA instructor, owner of Beekeeping Etc & Bucko Gloves, and used to have 300 hives.
The next COBA-sponsored Beginning Beekeeping class will be October 8 & 15, 2016.
We already have 1 student enrolled in that class.
Attention March COBA Students:
REMINDER, your class starts PROMPTLY at 9:00 AM TOMORROW (Saturday 3/12) morning.
Everyone who sent funds is enrolled. You should have received multiple emails from me. One shortly after you enrolled, one last night. If you sent funds, but have not received emails, call me ASAP! (four oh five four six four oh seven seven three)
All classes will be held at the Will Rogers Gardens Exhibition Center, 3400 NW 36th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
• Doors will open at 8:00 am for setup. You are welcome to arrive early. (Setup assistance is appreciated.)
• Class will begin PROMPTLY at 9:00 am.
• Lunch: We recommend that you bring a lunch. The scheduled lunch is 30 minutes, but we will
likely almost certainly continue to teach through the lunch period. If we are ahead of schedule, we’ll be taking questions during lunch.
• Beverages will be available all day at no additional cost.
• We must be cleaned up and out of the building by 6:00 pm. (Teardown/Cleanup assistance is appreciated)
• After we’re out of the building, we can answer more questions, if you wish.