COBA will be teaching Beginning Beekeeping classes in Oklahoma City this Winter.
There is 1 remaining two-day all-day class. It should provide a sound foundation for a new beekeeper.
March 12 & 19, 2016, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm – CLASS FULL (as of 3/1)
All classes will be held at the Will Rogers Gardens Exhibition Center, 3400 NW 36th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
• Doors will open at 8:00 am for setup.
• Class will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
• Lunch: We recommend that you bring a lunch. The scheduled lunch is 30 minutes, but we will likely continue to teach through the lunch period. If we are ahead of schedule, we’ll be taking questions during lunch.
• Beverages will be available all day at no additional cost.
• We must be cleaned up and out of the building by 6:00 pm.
• After we’re out of the building, we can answer more questions, if you wish.
Because we must pay for the venue, the cost of the classes has increased over past years. First person from a household will be $100. Each additional person from the same household will be $35.
2016 COBA membership and other perks are included in the tuition.
Because seating is strictly limited to 35 students per class, seats are reserved when payment is received. We can no longer support people from one class attending sessions of another class.
The membership/class application form (2 pages) is available in three different formats in the “Files” page of this website.
5030 N May Ave # 264
OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
If you have additional questions, please feel free to message, email, or call me, or any of the others listed on the forms.